Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Me and Crazy Man With Anger Issues, in Concordia tunnel where the Hall Building, the Library Building, and hallway to Guy Metro intersect.

(Translated from French...)

CMWAI: Excuse me, do you know where the exit to Guy Street is?
M: Guy Street... Guy Street... Guy Street... yes, Guy Street is that way. (I point down hallway to Guy Metro.)
CMWAI: IT'S NOT THAT WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST CAME FROM THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T TELL ME IT'S THAT WAY!!!!!!!!!!! (His voice echoes through the tunnel and he turns to all the other passers-by and starts screaming in their faces, demanding to know where the Guy Street exit is.)
M: (Startled, I start laughing my head off and walk to my class in the DeSeve Cinema. I hear him yelling his head off for two or three more minutes.)

No comments: