Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Linda Cavanagh

A woman says to me...
Woman: I just went to The Bay to pick up a portrait of myself that I had taken. The funny thing is, it's not a picture of me at all. It's a picture of Linda Cavanagh! There's nothing wrong with that. Linda Cavanagh is a very nice looking girl, but it was supposed to be a picture of me! I went and had it taken! I do know Linda Cavanagh. I grew up with her on Rosedale Street in NDG. I'm going to send the picture to my aunt for Christmas. She lives out in Alberta. She'll just have a picture of Linda Cavanagh instead of me. Isn't that funny? Oh well, ha ha ha.
Me: "  "

3 comments:

Brian Busby said...

The beginning of a pretty decent supernatural thriller, I think.

AM said...

wonderful blog.. happy to have stopped by :)

OldestDaughterAdmirer said...

You meet lots of crazy people