Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My 5 Favourite Minor Simpsons Characters

1. Frankie the Squealer.












Frankie works for the Mafia but he can't shut up. He squeals on everyone because it makes him feel big.
Fat Tony: Now some unpleasant news. I have learned that someone in this room is a squealer.
Legs: We've narrowed it down to either Johnny Tightlips or Frankie The Squealer.
Frankie The Squealer: Okay, it's me! I can't help it! I just like squealing! It makes me feel big!
This irritates Fat Tony. In one episode, Tony instructs Louie and Legs to beat up Frankie.

(Frankie The Squealer gets beaten up for being a squealer)

Louie: Had enough, squealer?
Frankie The Squealer: Did you know Fat Tony's real first name is Marion?
Legs: You just don't learn, do you?

*************************

2. Johnny Tightlips.

















Johnny, too, works for the Mafia, but he is the polar opposite of Frankie. Johnny won't reveal any sort of information at all. He's his own worst enemy.
Mafia Guy: Johnny Tight Lips where'd they hit ya?
Johnny Tight Lips: I ain't sayin' nothin'.
Mafia Guy: Then what do I tell the doctor?
Johnny Tight Lips: Tell him to suck a lemon.
Fat Tony: Did you have a nice flight, Johnny Tightlips?
Johnny Tightlips
: I ain't sayin' nothin'.
Fat Tony
: I understand. So how is your mother?
Johnny Tightlips
: Whoa, hey, who says I have a mother?

Fat Tony: Johnny Tightlips, can you see the shooter?
Johnny Tightlips: I see a lot of things.
Fat Tony: You know, you could be a little more helpful.

*************************

3. Patches and Poor Violet.









Patches and Poor Violet are the brother and sister from the orphanage. They are notable for giving Bart the one dollar they had saved up for vitamins.

Violet is depressed and sick and wishes she could kiss people.
Violet: *cough, cough*
Patches is very good at sewing.
Patches: *scratch, scratch* (his nickname is due to the fact that he has many patches of nettle stings on his body).
*************************

4. Brandine Spuckler.

















Brandine is the trailer trash hillbilly wife/sister/mother/daughter of Cletus Spuckler.
Brandine: Cletus, I have to be aunist.
*************************

5. Dr. Marvin Monroe.












The psychiatrist.

Dr. Marvin Monroe: You are wired into the rest of your family. You have the ability to shock them, and they have the ability to shock...
[buzz]
Homer: AH!
Bart: Just testing.

[as the Simpson family repeatedly shocks one another]

Dr. Marvin Monroe: This is not the way to get healthy!

Marge: Dr. Marvin Monroe! I haven't seen you in years!
Dr. Marvin Monroe: Oh! I've been very sick

3 comments:

Older daughter admirer said...

Great character choice!!!!!!!!

Jamie said...

Good call re: Patches and Poor Violet

Harry Flashman said...

Thanks! We named our little black cat after Poor Violet.